Fury vs Wilder rematch: Anthony Joshua predicts winner

Fury vs Wilder rematch: Anthony Joshua predicts winner

Anthony Joshua has said he expects British heavyweight rival, Tyson Fury, to beat Deontay Wilder in their much-anticipated rematch in Las Vegas.

Fury and Wilder will step back into the ring on February 22.

Both men will be hoping to clinch victory, following their controversial draw in 2018.

"I just think that the man that came so close the first time won't let it go the second time.

"People say that Fury won the first fight. Who knows? I hope he's in better condition this time around.

"Providing he's been consistent and he's got rid of the rust and the cobwebs, he should be victorious. He came so close to doing it the first time, he's a man who can do it again for sure," Joshua said according to SportingLife.

Joshua has been tipped to take part in a undisputed world title fight against the winner of the Wilder-Fury rematch. And believes a clash against his British rival would be easier to make.

"I hope Tyson wins because I think it will be easier to make that fight," he added.

"He's with Frank Warren and I think it will be easier to make a deal with Fury."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...