Sprint world record holder Usain bolt names 3 football stars who would fit into his relay team

Sprint world record holder Usain bolt names 3 football stars who would fit into his relay team

Usain Bolt believes Cristaino Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappe and Gareth Bale would be a perfect team when it comes to the 4x100m relay race.

The former sprint world champion told FIFA.com that he would love to have the Juventus, Real Madrid and PSG stars on his dream list.

Ronaldo covered 92 meters under ten seconds in a Serie A match against Napoli this season while Mbappe and Bale are still running as fast as they have been known for.

But Flamengo's Bruno Henrique has been termed as the fastest player presently with the speed of 38 kilometer per hour in a Copa Libertadores match against Internacional, setting a new record.

Henrique showed that he can match the speed of Bolt who averaged 37.6 kilometers per hour when he broke the 100m world record in 2009.

Meanwhile, Bolt tried a career in football having trained with top Australian A-League side Central Coast Mariners but confirmed last year that his venture was officially over before it really got going.

"I don't want to say it wasn't dealt with properly, but I think we went about it, not the way we should and you learn your lesson, you live and you learn," the eight-time Olympic Gold medalist said, as per ESPN.

"It was a good experience. I really enjoyed just being in a team and it was different from track and field and it was fun while it lasted."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...