Brazilian striker leaves wife of 12 years to date her favourite niece 3 months after divorce

Brazilian striker leaves wife of 12 years to date her favourite niece 3 months after divorce

Hulks has opened up about having a relationship with his wife's niece after his 12-year relationship in July with mother of his three children ended. 

The Brazilian international's relationship ended with Iran and started dating with her favourite relative Camila since October. 

A representative of the Shanghai SIPG forward confirmed the relationship to Brazilian website UOL Esporte.

The statement read: "Hulk called Camila's parents and brother to tell them the truth. They began dating in October. 

"It was Hulk himself who made the news public because he did not want to hide anything. His position is transparent." 

Camila also posted a lengthy message to Iran on what appeared to be her official Instagram, explaining the new relationship with her aunt's former husband. 

Camila wrote: "Aunt Iran, I first want to tell you that this message is not an explanation or justification of anything.

"I needed to tell you some things that unfortunately circumstances do not allow me to say personally. "

Although it is irrelevant to you now, I love you very much and care about you, so I am speaking here. 

"I really want you to know things that maybe everyone will talk about differently, mere speculation, but I don't really judge them because outsiders know absolutely nothing and most of the time just want the situation to be worse. 

"It's been very hard to face all this, but I wouldn't do it if it wasn't true. "I never imagined it could happen, but we don't rule our heart, no one is immune or exempt from it. Live the greatest of feelings. "I'm sorry for everything. 

If I could choose, we wouldn't be going through this, but life doesn't spin the way we imagine it to. 

"He showed me that there was no chance of a possible return, so we allowed ourselves to live."

Hulk's ex-wife Iran had something to say about dating his niece as she told UOL columnist Leo Dias. 

"It is deeply regretted that Mr Hulk, not content with ending a marriage of more than 12 years, he then did not respect the pain of the one who always devoted love, affection, respect and consideration to him - as well as his children, whose supreme interests should be preserved by their father."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...