Tyson Fury sends stunning message to Deontay Wilder ahead of their rematch (video)

Tyson Fury sends stunning message to Deontay Wilder ahead of their rematch (video)

British professional boxer Tyson Fury has sent a big warning to American opponent Deontay Wilder claiming that he will beat him in their coming rematch.

These two boxers will meet in 2020 in what is expected to be a tough rematch more than a year after they first met in Las Vegas, United States.

Tyson Fury has been training hard for this fight and he has confirmed his readiness to face Deontay Wilder.

Speaking on this Instagram channel, the Gypsy King said: "This is a special message for Deontay Wilder, the big dosser.

"I'll put everything down on beating you next time. I'm not afraid of you, I ain't bothered about you, bum.

"I wasn't bothered about you back then and I certainly ain't bothered about you now. You big dosser, you're getting it.

You've only fought one good man in your career - that's me and I beat you,'' Tyson Fury explained.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...