Mason Mount posts hilarious video of Chelsea teammate Tammy Abraham re-watching first England goal

Tammy Abraham has now officially achieved what most football fans dream about by scoring for his country.

And, if the video posted by Chelsea teammate Mason Mount is anything to go by, the England striker clearly enjoyed his goal against Montenegro.

Mason Mount posts hilarious video of Chelsea teammate Tammy Abraham re-watching first England goal

The Chelsea striker scored last in the Three Lions' 7-0 romp which booked their place at next summer's tournament.

His maiden goal for his country completes a memorable 2019 for the 22-year-old after winning promotion to the Premier League with Aston Villa and scoring 11 goals in 18 games for Chelsea this season.

And Abraham was caught out by Mount re-watching the highlights from Thursday night before celebrating joyfully.

With three group games and a possible semi-final and final at Wembley it is effectively a home tournament for England and Abraham has set his sights on an even better 2020.

Chelsea teammate Mason Mount has made his way into the England team at the same time as Abraham

Asked what next year might hold in store for him, he replied: "Bigger dreams hopefully.

"Being at the Euros, winning it, top four or top two in the Premier League. Just believing! The sky's the limit.

"Hopefully, hopefully, I don't want to jinx myself."

When pushed on whether England can end 54 years of hurt next summer, he said: "I believe so."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...