EPL: What Guardiola told Man City players at half-time, full-time in 3-1 defeat at Liverpool

EPL: What Guardiola told Man City players at half-time, full-time in 3-1 defeat at Liverpool

Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has revealed what he told his players during the half-time and full-time of their 3-1 defeat against Liverpool in the Premier League on Sunday at Anfield.

Goals from Fabinho, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane ensured Liverpool defeated Man City.

However, Bernado Silva did score for Pep Guardiola's side at Anfield.

Speaking on what he told his players, Guardiola was quoted by Liverpool Echo as saying: "I don't have regrets, if the players know I'm not happy then I tell them but I told them at half-time and full-time: 'Heads up guys, don't use social media to give your thoughts about what happened in some departments. Talk about football and how good it was."

The defeat against Liverpool means Guardiola's men are now in fourth position on the Premier League table with 25 points from 12 games.

Man City will now take on Chelsea in their next Premier League fixture on November 23 after the international break.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...