Rio Ferdinand reveals Cristiano Ronaldo's top secret after visiting his house

Rio Ferdinand reveals Cristiano Ronaldo's top secret after visiting his house

Former Manchester United captain Rio Ferdinand has revealed how he realized how dedicated Cristiano Ronaldo is to football when he visited his house.

Rio Ferdinand and Cristiano Ronaldo played together for many years at Manchester United under Sir Alex Ferguson and they won trophies together.

41-year-old Rio Ferdinand has retired from the game of football and he is currently a television pundit, while Cristiano Ronaldo is playing for Italian side Juventus.

"He was the first person I saw invest in a team. I went around his house and I saw about 10 people in his front room. I said, 'Who are these people? What's going on? "'That's my chef, that's my physio, that's the doctor and that's my personal trainer'. He left Man United as the best player in the world.

"He was on the right track. They have both invested huge money in having the right team around them for their body and mind to perform at the highest level consistently,'' Ferdinand explained according to Marca.

Cristiano Ronaldo left Real Madrid last year after winning the Champions League with Real Madrid beating Liverpool in the final.

Last season after joining Juventus, he wanted to win the Champions League title with the Old Lady before Ajax ended their campaign.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...