Meet 19-year-old who is the youngest football club owner, stays in £13m mansion and left school at 16

Meet 19-year-old who is the youngest football club owner, stays in £13m mansion and left school at 16

The 19-year-old started his full time job running the Hammers since he finished school in 2017 at age 16.

Jack reveals he had a prior experience at the Premier League club after leaving school.

"I did work experience all around West Ham, I went around ticketing, retail, warehouse... That was instead of doing my A-Levels,' he tells the camera from his family home.

"As soon as that year finished I said, 'Dad I want to do something, I want a task, a mission' and that was to run the ladies, which I love. I jumped in head first."

Jack who is the youngest in the Sullivan family lives in a £13million mansion, a taste well above most of his peers.

His team are in the Women's Super League and they currently occupy seventh position with two wins and three losses.

Jack's journey in the £1million business is being aired as TV Reality show called Three's Britain's Youngest Football Boss, with the first episode released online today.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...