Barcelona superstar who is wanted my juventus wants to join top premier league club

Barcelona superstar who is wanted my juventus wants to join top premier league club

Barcelona superstar Ivan Rakitic has reported changed his decision on his future at the Nou Camp and he is now ready to listen to offers from Manchester United.

Before the close of the last transfer window, Ivan Rakitic was linked with a move away from Barcelona, but the Croatia international insisted that he want to stay.

According to the report by Marca, Manchester United first expressed their interest in signing Ivan Rakitic even though Juventus and Inter Milan are also on the watch.

The 31-year-old currently has two more years on his contract at Barcelona and the report added that Manchester United chiefs are already negotiating with their counterparts at Nou camp.

"I want to thank the fans for the affection they showed me, but if nothing changed, we will have to sit down and talk about my situation again,'' Rakitic recently explained according to UK Sun.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...