Sadio mane sends big message to Real Madrid about his future at Liverpool

Sadio mane sends big message to Real Madrid about his future at Liverpool

Senegal international Sadio Mane has stated emphatically that he wants to stay at Premier League giants Liverpool for the rest of his playing career.

Sadio Mane joined Liverpool in 2016 from Southampton and has scored 68 goals in 136 appearances for the Anfield landlords.

His current contract with Liverpool will expire in 2023, and after his two complete seasons at Liverpool, Sadio Mane has won the Champions League once.

He also finished among the Premier League highest goal scorers last season sharing the award with Pierre Aubameyang and teammate Mohamed Salah.

"I am very happy to be part of this great club and I enjoy it. Hopefully I stay here forever

"I've been to some clubs around the world, but Liverpool is unique. It's like a family. The mood is always incredible,'' Mane told Norwegian broadcaster TV2.

Sadio Mane has formed a superb partnership up front at Liverpool with Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino scoring 125 goals between them in three seasons together.

Liverpool have been impressive this season in the Premier League topping the standings and remain unbeaten.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...