EPL: Saha names one player that can revive Man Utd's fortune

EPL: Saha names one player that can revive Man Utd's fortune

Ex-Red Devil, Louis Saha has named his former teammate Cristiano Ronaldo as one player who could revive Manchester United's dwindling fortunes in the English Premier League.

Saha and Ronaldo had played together for five seasons at Old Trafford, winning the League in 2006/07 and 2007/08 seasons.

While Saha retired in 2013, Ronaldo is still going strong for Juventus and Portugal at the age of 34 - scoring his 700th career goal in defeat by Ukraine on Monday.

"All I can say to you frankly that I appreciate Cristiano even more today seeing him play with Juventus, because the guy is way older than when I first met him and played with him," Saha told Compare.bet.

"What he does right now as a football player; it is insane. He is more obsessed than anybody I have seen.

"Even van Nistelrooy was not in his league in the way that he is acting in front of goal.

"To see him back at United would be more than a dream, because I'm sure that he would have a massive impact. Maybe less goals, but it would be amazing."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...