EPL: Mata sends message to Man Utd's Anthony Martial

EPL: Mata sends message to Man Utd's Anthony Martial

Manchester United midfielder, Juan Mata has backed fellow teammate, Anthony Martial to have a 'really big' future at the club.

Mata also described the France international as an incredible player, adding that he loves to play with him.

Martial has not played for Man United since he suffered a thigh injury in their 2-1 defeat to Crystal Palace in the Premier League at Old Trafford in August.

"I hope he [Martial] have a really big future at Man United," Mata told Sky Sports ahead of Man United's Premier League clash against Liverpool at Old Trafford on October 20.

"He's an incredibly talented player. You can see him since the moment he arrived at the club, [scoring] in his first game against Liverpool.

"But in every training [session] the way he treats the ball, the way he takes on people, the way he can win a game by himself. Like I say in the book, I love these kinds of players with such a big talent and I love to play with them.

"He's an incredible player. He's still young and hopefully, he's got a big career ahead of him."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...