West Ham vs Man Utd: Solskjaer sends message to Real Madrid over Pogba transfer

West Ham vs Man Utd: Solskjaer sends message to Real Madrid over Pogba transfer

Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has warned Real Madrid that there is no chance Paul Pogba would leave in January.

Pogba was keen on moving to Madrid in the summer, but United refused to listen to offers for the midfielder.

The France international remains keen on a move to the Bernabeu, but Solskjaer has made it clear before Sunday's game at West Ham, that he wants to keep the player.

"I don't listen to the president of Real Madrid.

"But Paul is working hard here and he is totally committed to Manchester United.

"We have seen that while he's been injured. He has been working like crazy to get himself fit because he wants to play for us and he wants to help his team-mates.

"I am not worried now and I will never be worried in the future about Paul Pogba staying here.

"If it all kicks off against with Madrid in January then there will be no worries then either. If we have to live with the speculation again then we will handle it like we did in the summer.

"Paul is going nowhere. He is happy here when he's playing," Solskjaer told reporters.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...