EPL: Rojo speaks on failed move from Man Utd to Everton, reveals next plan

EPL: Rojo speaks on failed move from Man Utd to Everton, reveals next plan

Manchester United manager, Marcos Rojo, has said that he will seek to leave Old Trafford in January transfer window after his move to Everton failed last summer.

We reported that Rojo was left annoyed after his proposed move to Everton failed.

The Argentine international has made only 18 appearances in the past two seasons for the Red Devils.

Reflecting on his failed move to Everton, Rojo told The Mirror: "I had the possibility of Everton, but by decisions of the club or the manager it wasn't possible.

"Now I have to fight until December and if it doesn't work out, I will try to leave.

"I talked to Scaloni [Argentina coach], he told me that he was happy because in the pre-season I had played many games, that I looked good and that's why he called me, but that I had to play."

Rojo is yet to feature under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this season, with the defender missing out on the Norwegian's opening three matchday squads.

He was, however, included in Manchester United squad for the 2019/2020 UEFA Europa League season.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...