EPL: Real reason Mane was angry in Liverpool's 3-0 win over Burnley

EPL: Real reason Mane was angry in Liverpool's 3-0 win over Burnley

Liverpool star, James Milner, has revealed the real reasons fellow teammate, Sadio Mane was angry during the Reds' Premier League 3-0 victory over Burnley last weekend.

Mane was taken off for Divock Origi, shortly after failing to receive a pass from Mohamed Salah when the score was 3-0.

When he was taken off, the Senegal forward could be seen walking past manager, Jurgen Klopp and shouting at a member of Liverpool's staff on the bench.

He was then comforted by fellow goalscorer Roberto Firmino, who had also just been replaced.

But Milner has now said that Mane was reacting angrily because of him.

"Maybe I misread this, but I'm pretty sure Sadio was reacting to me not getting brought on," Milner wrote on Instagram.

Reacting to Milner's comment, Mane said: "it's exactly what I been complaining @jamesmilnerofficial."

Meanwhile, speaking about the development, Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp, has said that Sadio Mane's angry reaction on the bench at Burnley, wasn't down to the fact that he had just been substituted.

Klopp said: "Sadio Mane is an emotional guy, we are all individuals.

"Something went not like he wanted, it is not the substitution. We will clarify it in the dressing room."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...