LaLiga: Neymar to help Real Madrid win Champions League

LaLiga: Neymar to help Real Madrid win Champions League

Real Madrid legend, Pedja Mijatovic has stated that Brazilian forward, Neymar, will bring quality to Real Madrid and help the club win the Champions League.

He advised the Brazilian to snub his former club, Barcelona, and join the Spanish capital city club instead.

Mijatovic, a former director of football at Real Madrid, said that he would like to see Neymar at the Bernabeu.
The Brazilian has incurred the wrath of PSG fans as he agitates for a move back to Spain with former club Barcelona reportedly being his preferred destination.

However, Mijatovic is very keen on seeing the tricky forward ply his trade in Madrid.

"I would love to see Neymar at Real Madrid. Because he's one of my favourite players," Mijatovic told Goal.

"I am sure he will bring to Real Madrid qualities that the team doesn't have. And it would certainly help them to be a serious contender, not only to compete with Barca and Atletico in [La] Liga but also to aim for the Champions League title.

"Yes, he must come to Madrid."

Zinedine Zidane's side are reportedly struggling to find a match for PSG, as they are thought to be limited in their available funds having spent a massive amount on transfer fees already this window.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...