Evra: What Pogba said about ex-Man United, Juventus defender's retirement

Evra: What Pogba said about ex-Man United, Juventus defender's retirement

Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba has reacted to the retirement of former Red Devils and Juventus defender, Patrice Evra, from playing football.

We reported that Evra on Monday announced his retirement from the game of football.

"he 38-year-old, in an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport, said: "My playing career is officially over.

"I started training for the UEFA B Coaching License in 2013, now I want to finish it and then go on to get the UEFA A license.

"In a year and a half, if everything goes well, I'll be ready to lead a team. Sir Alex Ferguson had predicted at the time that two of his players would become coaches of a high level: Ryan Giggs and Patrice Evra."

Reacting, Pogba took to his official Twitter page on Tuesday to wish Evra amazing days ahead.

"Mon Tonton as long as retiring does not mean you stop hanging out with us I wish you amazing days ahead! Some of the best times were with you, we love your game! @Evra #ilovethisgame," Pogba posted alongside a video of himself with Evra dancing.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...