2019 AFCON: Ahmed Musa speaks on Nigeria losing to Madagascar, finishing second in Group B

2019 AFCON: Ahmed Musa speaks on Nigeria losing to Madagascar, finishing second in Group B

Super Eagles star, Ahmed Musa, has stated that the team's match against Madagascar on Sunday will be a tough one.

Musa was asked if there were fears among the players that they will lose the game against Madagascar and not topping the Group B.

"We know that it is a very tough game, Madagascar play very good, have good players, some quality players. As you can see we are not afraid of any country, we are just coming there tomorrow. After ninety minutes we will know who is the best team," Musa told press conference on Saturday.

On the report that surfaced earlier that the Super Eagles have received all their bonuses, Musa added, "We heard something about that but we haven't see anything, so maybe before I go back something will happen. Like I earlier said we just talk to ourselves that we keep that aside and concentrate on what we are here for.

"Everybody is just talking about money, money, money. For me, I don't think there is anything separating the team in the camp. The last game you that didn't play you saw what the weather looked like.

"It is not that easy playing under this weather and you have to give your one hundred percent. I heard one lady saying that she nearly collapsed when she was walking so it's not that easy for the players running, it's not that easy. Each game is more important and we are improving in each game, so the next game will be better."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...