Joy as Chelsea finally unveil £58m-rated Bundesliga star at Stamford Bridge

Joy as Chelsea finally unveil £58m-rated Bundesliga star at Stamford Bridge

Christian Pulisic was unveiled as a Chelsea squad member officially on Tuesday, May 21, at Stamford Bridge.

The American international, who sealed a £58m switch from Borussia Dortmund last week, droned Chelsea's jersey for the first time as he shared a smile for the cameras at Stamford Bridge.

Interestingly, the 20-year-old's deal was already in place between Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund since January with Pulisic permitted to finish the Bundesliga season.

Speaking later during his first interview with the club last week, Pulisic hinted he can't wait to play alongside N'Golo Kante next season.

"There's so many good players here. I'm really excited to play with N'Golo Kante.

"I'm excited to meet him, I love him as a player. The backline too, Luiz, Rudiger and those guys.

"It feels amazing I'm super excited. I can't wait.'

The USA international also explained that it has always been his desire to play in England.

"It's going to be an amazing experience. To be back in England, to be able to speak English and to meet the guys. I'm thrilled.

"It's one of my biggest dreams to be here and play in the PL. To be a Chelsea player is a huge honour," Pulisic told Chelsea's official website.

Responding on what to expect the fans should expect from him he said: "They can expect a really good team guy who is going to give everything.

"He's going to bring his attacking style to the team and doing everything he can to win games," Pulisic summed up.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...