PSG star Neymar names 1 Chelsea superstar he wants to play with next season

PSG star Neymar names 1 Chelsea superstar he wants to play with next season

Paris-Saint-Germain star Neymar has made it clear that he would love to play with Chelsea star Eden Hazard in the same team in the future.

Eden Hazard has been linked with a move away from Chelsea this summer with Real Madrid and other clubs said to be interested in his signature.

The Belgium international is out of contract in 2020 and has been stalling over renewal talks with Real Madrid ready to spend £100 million to bring him to the Bernabeu this summer.

But Brazilian star Neymar would love his club PSG to join the race in the signing of Hazard as he would love to play with him.

''I would like to play with Hazard. He has a style similar to mine. I think I could give it a try. We would cause havoc together,'' Neymar told Fox Sports Brazil.

Meanwhile, Eden Hazard is currently aiming to help Chelsea finish among the top four teams this season in the Premier League and also win the Europa League title.

Hazard has scored 16 goals this season for Chelsea in the Premier League playing 34 games so far.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...