Transfer: Hazard agrees personal terms with Real Madrid

Transfer: Hazard agrees personal terms with Real Madrid

Chelsea superstar, Eden Hazard has agreed personal terms with Real Madrid over a potential move, according to Telefoot.

Hazard has long been linked with Real Madrid, with manager Zinedine Zidane being an admirer.

The Belgian will enter the final year of his contract at Stamford Bridge this summer.

That means it will be the last transfer window the Blues can ask for a big transfer fee for the winger.

Fred Calenge, Telefoot journalist, claimed that the winger has agreed personal terms with Real Madrid.

The 28-year-old has made no secret of his desire to one day play for Real Madrid.

Real Madrid goalkeeper, Thibaut Courtois had admitted that Hazard, his former Chelsea teammate, would be a big asset for the La Liga giants.

"I [would] choose Eden, of course," Courtois told Belgian newspaper, Het Nieuwsblad.

"I really like him, but the choice is up to the board

"I do not know what will happen. That is not a question for me, but for the chairman and the management.

"The team is what it is now. Karim Benzema is in a good shape and scored 17 goals. [Gareth] Bale started well, but then had to deal with injuries.

"You see in the matches that we have quality, only sometimes it is not possible to score."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...