Pogba's agent takes huge step in securing summer move to Real Madrid

Pogba's agent takes huge step in securing summer move to Real Madrid

Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola has taken further steps in helping his client complete a move to join Real Madrid from Manchester United, reports claim.

The France international admitted during the week that it is every player's dream to feature at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Pogba also expressed his desire to play under new Los Blancos boss and France legend Zinedine Zidane.

"Like I've always said, Real Madrid is a dream for anyone. It's one of the biggest clubs in the world,"
said Pogba.

"There is also [Zinedine] Zidane as a coach and it's a dream for anybody who likes football.

"For now, I'm at Manchester. We don't know what the future holds. I'm at Manchester and I'm happy."

The Red Devils fans reacted badly to the tweet, while ex-United striker Dimitar Berbatov played it down as nothing more than a throwaway comment.

Berbatov told Betfair: "Paul Pogba is rarely too far away from the headlines but I'm not concerned about his Real Madrid quotes this week.

"I supported lots of other teams when I played for United because I was a fan of good football. I admired clubs like Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich.

"I don't think there is anything to worry about here. We live in a world where you can say what you want and I can imagine the words being taken out of context. Paul will be a United player for a long time, as long as he and the club want to be together."

According to Spanish news media outlet Marca, Raiola is on board looking to help Pogba complete a dream move to the Spanish capital.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...