It's my dream to play for Real Madrid under Zidane - Pogba

It's my dream to play for Real Madrid under Zidane - Pogba

Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba, has admitted it would be a dream to play for Real Madrid one day, but insists he is happy at Old Trafford "for now".

Since Zinedine Zidane returned to the Bernabeu, there has been speculation about the transfers Madrid are looking to make in the summer.

The Spanish giants are expected to spend heavily on revamping their squad and are likely to sign at least one "Galactico."

Zidane himself is a long-time admirer of Pogba, who could inject new blood in a midfield that currently has the underperforming Luka Modric and Toni Kroos.

Asked on Wednesday about the return of Zidane at the Bernabeu and a possible move to the La Liga side, the Pogba didn't hide his feelings.

"I have always said it. Real Madrid is a dream for everyone. It is one of the biggest clubs in the world. Zidane is the manager there. It is a dream for every child and every player.

"Now, I am happy in Manchester. I play, we have a new manager. For now, I am at Manchester. Later, we don't know what the future holds," Pogba told a news conference at the France training camp.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...