Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos finally reveals if he will be playing in the club next season

Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos finally reveals if he will be playing in the club next season

Sergio Ramos took to his Twitter handle to set the record straight if he will still playing for Real Madrid next season following argument with president Florentino Perez.

A couple of Spanish news media outlets claim Perez slammed the Real captain for their disgraceful outing in the Champions League against Ajax.

It is understood that the Spain international reportedly responded to Perez that his summer recruitment was embarrassing which the president replied: "I'll sack you".

The defender hit back: "Perfect. You pay me and I'll leave."

Ramos was given an additional suspension after he deliberately committed a foul in their first against the Amsterdam outfit.

This was another issue the 32-year-old addressed in his Twitter Q&A on Monday.

"As footballers we like to do our talking on the pitch but this season is not turning out that way. Recent events have been disastrous and I'm not hiding. We are not hiding. We the players are primarily responsible and I, as captain, more than anyone.

"That's why I thought that the most honest way to answer the questions that are circulating around us would be to tackle them directly."

Question: Was the yellow card in Amsterdam an error?

Question: Why did you record the documentary?

Question: Did you argue with the President in the dressing room?

Question: Did you address your teammates and criticize them?

Question: Did you have a confrontation with Marcelo?

Why did you travel to Valladolid?

The Real Madrid captain concluded on a positive note.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...