Jurgen Klopp launches attack on journalist after Liverpool to second in Premier League table

Jurgen Klopp launches attack on journalist after Liverpool to second in Premier League table

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has blasted a British journalist after his side were held to a barren draw against Everton in Sunday's Merseyside clash at the Goodison Park.

The German born tactician said he was disappointed with the reported who asked him why he did not take more risk against the Toffees.

Having drawn four out of their last six Premier League matches, the Reds have now slipped to second on the log with just one point behind Manchester City.

Klopp says the reporter was inexperienced while lecturing him that football is not PlayStation, adding that it is more difficult that they thought.

"I'm really disappointed about your question, really disappointed I have to say . Klopp ranted during post match conference

"It is football, we do not play PlayStation. Do you think we did not take enough risks today? Is that what you want to ask?

"I'm really disappointed I have to say, because that means its like so easy that I tell them boys, we take more risks - come on boys, we go for it .

"Can you imagine, is there any draw we did not try to win? What is that? An extra attacker, just to go wild nine matches left - a lot of reasons why .

When asked why he did not introduce an extra striker when the result wasn't going his way in the game.

He said that: " You are all not experienced, you obviously think its a PlayStation where you bring an extra attacker and football changes. Its not like we are not offensive enough, football doesn't work like that, come on. "

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...