Solskjaer reveals 10 Manchester United players that will miss Crystal Palace clash

Solskjaer reveals 10 Manchester United players that will miss Crystal Palace clash

Manchester United interim manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has admitted he could be without up to 10 players, for Wednesday's clash with Crystal Palace.

Jesse Lingard, Juan Mata and Ander Herrera were all taken off in the first half of United's 0-0 draw with Liverpool on Sunday, leaving a struggling Rashford to complete 90 minutes.

Nemanja Matic missed the game through injury, Anthony Martial is still struggling with a groin injury, Phil Jones is unwell, both Antonio Valencia and Matteo Darmian remain unavailable and Mason Greenwood has been ruled out.

Solskjaer, speaking to the media on Tuesday, said there's not been any positive news since Sunday.

"We've not had a session yet so I don't think there are a lot of positives, no.

"I don't know the list that's supposed to be injured, Matteo [Darmian] trained the other day, I don't think he'll be ready, Rojo has been training so hopefully will be involved.

"Rashy we're still waiting to see how his ankle is responding to the treatment, muscle injuries are too early to think about. That's it. There's quite a few out," Solskjaer said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...