Man United star Anthony Martial apologises after claims that he cheated on fiancée with model while she was pregnant

Man United star Anthony Martial apologises after claims that he cheated on fiancée with model while she was pregnant

According to reports, Anthony Martial had met the beautiful model in a club a week before they had a fling together. The duo started with a series of courteous messages which later graduated into personal discussions and real flirts.

The model in question claimed that after series of naughty pictures were shared between them, the footballer lodged her in a cheap, two-star hotel that is not glamorous compared to what he was used to.

Malika said that, although she was a bit disappointed at his choice of hotel, she had thought he had lodged her in the building for the sake of secrecy, but after their various flings together, she became convinced he was just using her. This caused her to cut off the relationship. Although they maintained contact for a while, the model went her way and moved to Miami.

Weeks later, Martial's wife gave birth to Swan. Although the event seemed to have been forgotten, it was recently brought to the knowledge of the public and, by extension, to that of Anthony's wife Melanie Da Cruz.

In light of this allegation, the French forward took to his Instagram page to apologise to his family as well as his beautiful fiancee. Anthony shared a photo of himself and his lady sitting at the back of a boat. Then, he accompanied this with apologetic words.

See the post below:

The words of Anthony Martial translate to:  "I would like to apologize to my relatives, my beautiful family and especially my fiancée for the harm I have done in recent months. I made mistakes and I'm sorry it will not happen again."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...