Juventus superstar nearing £105m switch to Real Madrid

Juventus superstar nearing £105m switch to Real Madrid

Juventus superstar Paulo Dybala is reportedly on the verge of joining Real Madrid in a deal valued around £105 million this summer.

The Argentine forward has been struggling for playing time since the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo from the Spanish League giants last summer.

Dybala has scored just two goals and five assists in 20 Italian League appearances so far this campaign.

He featured for just seven minutes in his side's 3-0 win over Sassuolo over the weekend, and he seems unhappy with the recent bench role handed to him by his manager.

Daily Mail quoting Spanish publication AS report that Dybala is wanted by Los Blancos as they look to revitalise their squad.

The report claims Madrid chief Florentino Perez has been an admirer of Dybala ever since the attacker dismantled Barcelona a couple of seasons ago.

"It is even considered that the club could make an offer for him this summer of about 120 million euros, " AS continue

Despite their struggles at the start of the season, Madrid reach the round of 16 of this season's Champions League atop of Group G with 12 points after six matches.

And they are hoping to win the title for the fourth consecutive year. at the end of the competition this term.

With the duo of Isco and Gareth Bale planning to leave Santiago Bernabeu, the 25-year-old Dybala might become a key target if a disharmony continues in Turin.

Dybala has not been shy in expressing his frustrations at his situation at the Allianz Stadium having left the bench before the final whistle during the 3-3 home draw against Parma recently.

The Argentine apologised, a move praised by boss Massimiliano Allegri, but behind the scenes it has caused a stir and is only likely to fuel talk of an exit.

"Sometimes you try to find things that do not exist,' he said. " I laugh when I read certain things but people like to fill their mouths. I listen and enjoy it. "

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...