Suarez sends urgent message to Arsenal fans after defeat against Man City

Suarez sends urgent message to Arsenal fans after defeat against Man City

Denis Suarez has expressed disappointment with how his first game for Premier League side Arsenal ended in a defeat against former club Manchester City.

Suarez is the only player that joined Arsenal in the January 2019 transfer and he made the switch to the Emirates stadium from Spanish champions Barcelona.

He came on against the reigning Premier League champions replacing Kolasinac but Denis Suarez was unable to save the Gunners from a 3-1 defeat at the Etihad stadium.

Arsenal's defeat against Manchester City hampers their top four hopes as they are now occupying sixth after Manchester United beat Leicester earlier on Sunday, February 3.

Denis Suarez has now taken to social media to issue a rallying cry to the Arsenal fans after the defeat against City.

''Today I returned to Manchester to make my debut in the @premierleague and I was eager and happy to start this great challenge.

"The score wasn't good but this has just started. Let's go for it, C'mon Gunners! #ArsenalFC" Suarez tweeted.

Denis Suarez will now be hoping to start in Arsenal's next game when they take on Huddersfield at the John Smith's Stadium on Saturday, February 9.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...