Man City vs Arsenal: What Guardiola said after 3-1 win

Man City vs Arsenal: What Guardiola said after 3-1 win

Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has praised his side and Sergio Aguero in particular, as they moved back within two points of Liverpool.

Aguero scored a hat-trick as the champions beat Arsenal 3-1 at the Etihad on Sunday.

The Argentine opened the scoring after just 46 seconds, before Laurent Koscielny equalized for Unai Emery's side.
However, two more from Aguero, sealed victory for City.

Guardiola praised the striker after the game, before speaking on Liverpool's match tomorrow against West Ham.

"Aguero was born with that talent, he will die with that talent.

"I understand pressure, pressure to win the games. After the game in Newcastle, Liverpool were seven points ahead and now they are two.

"Of course they have to play, they have quality, but West Ham are a good side. Now we have tomorrow to start again and think about Everton and after Chelsea. It is a tough week for us and we go game by game.

"It is important to realise what we have to do to win the games, be at our best for 90 minutes.

"We are good when we do what we have to do. I did not have any doubts in the three years I am here," Guardiola told Sky Sports.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...