Courtois tells Real Madrid to snub Neymar, names 1 Chelsea star they should sign

Courtois tells Real Madrid to snub Neymar, names 1 Chelsea star they should sign

Thibaut Courtois has told Spanish La Liga giants Real Madrid to sign Chelsea forward Eden Hazard ahead of Brazilian football star Neymar.

Since the departure of Portugal international Cristiano Ronaldo at the Bernabeu, Los Blancos' chiefs have been looking for a replacement for the ex Manchester United star.

Eden Hazard and Neymar are the two players who have emerged as main targets for Real Madrid as replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo.

And Thibaut Courtois who was at Chelsea with Eden Hazard for four seasons before he left wants the Spanish club to lure his countryman to Bernabeu.

"I would choose Eden Hazard of course. I really like him, but the choice is up to the board.

"I do not know what will happen. That is not a question for me, but for the chairman and the management.

"The team is what it is now. Karim Benzema is in a good shape and scored 17 goals. Gareth Bale started well, but then had to deal with injuries,'' Courtois told Belgian newspaper Het Nieuwsblad.

Meanwhile, Eden Hazard has scored 10 goals for Chelsea this season in the Premier League and has also provided 10 assists.

Neymar on the other hand is currently injured and will be out of action for Paris-Saint-Germain until April.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...