Cristiano Ronaldo makes touching gesture to Juventus fan after warm-up accident

Cristiano Ronaldo makes touching gesture to Juventus fan after warm-up accident

Cristiano Ronaldo showed sympathy to a female Juventus fan after his shot left her with an injured nose and a broken glasses before their Serie A match with Chievo Verona this month.

According to the Mirror report, Ronaldo's shot at the Allianz Stadium, went into the stands and injured Elene Di Martino.

However, the Portuguese has now handed a signed shirt to Di Martino after she was invited to attend a club training session.

Martino underwent treatment in the stands and captured on camera with a bandage covering her nose.

And moments later took to the social media to reveal how she was injured as well as Corriere dell Serra.

"Cristiano is an idol for me, and after that hit I expect him to invite me to dinner at least," she tweeted.

Interestingly, after Ronaldo reportedly saw the tweet, he informed Juventus staff to invite her to attend the team's training session.

Later, Ronaldo handed an autographed jersey with his No.7 shirt, while apologising for accidentally breaking her glasses.

Di Martino posted the photos on social media, with the message: "My present for the ball hitting me. A champion on and off the pitch... CR7."

Juventus are still unbeaten in Serie A this term and will battle Atalanta in the Coppa Italia on Wednesday night.

At the moment, Ronaldo is expected to lead the Old Lady's attack against Atalanta side, who have netted 16 times in their last four matches.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...