Hazard reveals 1 EPL club he can never join amid Real Madrid's interest

Hazard reveals 1 EPL club he can never join amid Real Madrid's interest

Chelsea star Eden Hazard has made it clear that not even the hiring of his hero Zinedine Zidane can convince him to join Premier League side Manchester United.

There have been serious uncertainties surrounding the future of the Belgian football star at Stamford Bridge with reports claiming that he could be on his way to Real Madrid this summer.

Last summer, Eden Hazard was tipped for a move to the Bernabeu, but the deal did not work as his team Chelsea failed to listen to offers for their play-maker.

Ex Real Madrid gaffer Zinedine Zidane wanted to lure Eden Hazard to Spain before he left the Spanish club after winning the 2017/18 Champions League title.

Zidane has also been linked with the job at Manchester United and Hazard was asked probably he could make a move to Old Trafford should his hero joins the Red Devils.

"No, I have never had news from Zinedine Zidane. If he goes to Manchester United tomorrow for instance, I will not be going there.

"I have won everything in England, apart from the Community Shield, but that doesn't mean that I'm leaving.

"I have always said that I wanted to explore something different after England. But there are also things that might make me stay.

"After the World Cup, I wanted to leave, but in the end I stayed at Chelsea and I'm playing one of best seasons so far.

"So I don't think that I need a different challenge. But that doesn't mean that I will become better,''

Eden Hazard explained to France Football.

Eden Hazard has played 22 Premier League games this season for Chelsea scoring 10 goals and 10 assists for the Blues.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...