Man United stars arrive camp base ahead of Brighton clash (photo)

The trio of Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford and Romelu Lukaku were among Manchester United top stars that arrived their Lowry hotel camp base on Friday evening ahead of Brighton clash.

According to a UK Daily Mail report, the Red Devils squad members appeared in high spirit as they look to continue their perfect run of result under interim boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Man United will play host to Brighton at Old Trafford on Saturday and Pogba, who has rediscovered his cutting edge in recent games was among the first arrival at the Lowry hotel.

Man United stars arrive camp base ahead of Brighton clash (photo)

The Frenchman was closely followed by the quartet of Rashford, Lukaku, David De Gea and Anthony Martial.

In addition, Chilean Alexis Sanchez, who is keen on proving his fitness under Solskjaer was also spotted on arrival.

The former Arsenal striker has battled fitness issues since arriving Old Trafford from the Emirates last year.

"He is a player who loves to play football and he's been hindered by injury," admitted Solskjaer.

"I know how frustrating that can be and how eager you are to get back.

"He's champing at the bit and his attitude has been fantastic in training. He wants to play. I'm looking forward to seeing him, and I've got loads of good players to choose from.

"I used to be one of four strikers when we played with two. Now we have six forwards and we play with three most of the time.

"There are the three who play the most but then you've got Rom, you've got Juan and you've got Alexis, so I've got a front six I can rotate," he added.

Interestingly, a win for the Red Devils will see the Old Trafford dwellers seven points adrift of fourth placed Chelsea, who will tackle Arsenal in Saturday's late fixture at Emirates.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...