Why we really want to sign Chelsea's Hudson-Odoi - Bayern Munich chief, Salihamidzic

Why we really want to sign Chelsea's Hudson-Odoi - Bayern Munich chief, Salihamidzic

Bayern Munich sporting director, Hasan Salihamidzic has revealed why the club wants to sign Chelsea forward, Callum Hudson-Odoi this January transfer window.

Bayern are interested in signing the England youngster and have made a fourth bid of £35million to Chelsea.

The Bundesliga champions have disclosed that
Hudson-Odoi will wear the No. 10 shirt at the club when he eventually moves to the Allianz Arena
Salihamidzic has now said that the 18-year-old has the qualities that will fit Bayern's style of play, adding that the player is fast and has an eye for goal.

Asked about Hudson-Odoi, Salihamidzic was quoted by Metro UK as saying: "If I have something to announce, then I will do so.

"What I can say is we like the player and take a great interest in signing him. We will see about the rest.

"We must identify those players which can improve us. " He [Hudson-Odoi] has the qualities that fit our game. He is fast, good at dribbling and he has an eye for goal. He would fit very well into our team."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...