Man United star Pogba celebrates Juventus youngster who recently survived cancer

Man United star Pogba celebrates Juventus youngster who recently survived cancer

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has taken to social media to celebrate Juventus youngster who featured for the club for the first in three years after battling cancer.

The 14-year-old star Bryan Dodien returned to the club's U-15 starting line up in their game against Bologna on Sunday.

According to Daily Mail, the youngster was diagnosed with cancer in 2015 and immediately commenced treatment in a bid to overcome the illness.

Few weeks before Christmas, Dodien was certified totally healed by the doctors and the Old Lady re-registered him at the start of the month having returned to training as early as November 2018.

Thereafter, the youngster earned his first appearance for the Italian League giants after three years.

Meanwhile, Pogba has been keeping tabs on the teenager's situation since he was first diagnosed back in 2015.

The Frenchman revealed a shirt paying tribute to the youngster after winning the Italian Cup with the Old Lady during his reign at the club.

He said: "I told him that I would dedicate a goal, I will always be with him and I will never leave him".

And there was no surprise Pogba paid tribute to the youngster on his Twitter after Dodien's appearance.

He said: "What a blessing it is that Bryan beat cancer and now played his first game with Juve U15 .

"So proud of you my friend, merci for being an inspiration to me and so many others. Hope to see you soon !"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...