Solskjaer sends heartbreaking message to Mourinho after being sacked at Man United

Solskjaer sends heartbreaking message to Mourinho after being sacked at Man United

After replacing Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford on interim capacity, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer began his managerial career with an impressive Premier League win over Cardiff City.

According to the the report by UK Sun, Solskjaer has now given an explanation that nobody should have sympathy for any axed United manager because it's the dream job.

"I'm coming in after two of the best managers in the world in Mourinho and Van Gaal.

"But feel sorry for a Manchester United manager? You never feel sorry for them. They've got the dream job.

"I never want anyone to feel sorry for me. There are always consequences to what your actions are. This is a dream. It's a big job, but a dream job,'' he explained.

Solskjaer will always be a United legend after scoring the Treble-clinching winner in the 1999 Champions League final triumph over Bayern Munich.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...