Boxing champion Anthony Joshua delivers stunning Christmas presents to fans (photos)

Boxing champion Anthony Joshua delivers stunning Christmas presents to fans (photos)

World heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua took time off from his training schedule to share the joy of the festive period by paying a surprise first to a boxing fan.

According to a UK Daily Mail report, the 29-year-old Joshua handed special presents to the female fan from sponsors, JD Sports to the loyal customer.

"Oh my god you've come to my house!" the woman could be heard screaming in excitement before welcoming Joshua with a hug.

The pugilist then splashed our pairs of trainers as Christmas bonus to her.

"These are for you... well done my darling," he added as the fan tried to hold back tears of joy.

Interestingly, the Nigerian-born Anthony Joshua received an OBE from Prince Charles for his contribution to boxing sport on Thursday night.

"It's not just the medal, it's what I've done to achieve it,' a visibly excited Joshua said moments after receiving the prestigious honour at Buckingham Palace.

"It's understanding what I've done and I feel like in terms of services to sport. It's like creating an economy and it helps people from different backgrounds, " he noted.

Joshua, who currently hold the WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO champion is expected to fight the WBC champion at Wembley in April 2019 in bout with Deontay Wilder that is expected to unify all heavyweight boxing belts.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...