Gay man calls out NBA star over sexual assault claim

Gay man calls out NBA star over sexual assault claim

Washington Wizards forward Dwight Howard has been accused of threatening the life of an American author Masin Elijé.

The 32-year-old NBA star was said to have had a relationship with the author who identifies as a gay man.

According to Newsweek, Howard also sent life threatening messages to the writer, which also includes calls from the star's pastor after refusing to sign a non-disclosure agreement over his relationship with Howard.

Elije further revealed that he has been receiving undisclosed numbers claiming to be Howard since the pair split, including calls from Russia.

He said that: "I thought my good sis was a prostitute but as my friend took a deeper look into her page.

"She actually host transgender s'ex parties that Dwight Howard (allegedly) often attends, so YES, I lost every bit of my mind."

The online news portal also reveals that Elijé's Twitter thread has been shared over 24,000 times on Twitter with well over 36.7 followers.

Meanwhile, one Twitter user, alleged Elijé had formerly tried to fake direct messages involving Playboo Carti in 2017, according to Clutch Points.

Elijé is best known for his book, titled 'Industry Hoe', a book about a woman who grows into herself and her career, leaving her lover behind.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...