Usain Bolt contacted over a potential move to Turkey

Usain Bolt contacted over a potential move to Turkey

Super Lig campaigners Sivasspor have contacted Olympic sprint champion Usain Bolt over a possible switch to the Turkish topflight during the second stanza of the season.

According to a trtworld. com report, Super Lig mid-season transfer will run from January 5 to January 31, 2019.

And Sivasspor will be looking forward to have the world's best sprinter in their ranks in the coming window.

In October, the Jamaican ended his trial at Australia's Central Coast Mariners after failing to seal commercial terms, the A-League outfit.

Interestingly, Bolt revealed he may decide to end his quest of playing professional football despite links to other clubs, when he takes his final decision at the end of November.

"I have received offers from many clubs. I will make a decision at the end of November. Either I will continue or I will end my dreams. This is not about money. This is my dream," Bolt was quoted as saying by reporters.

Sivasspor chiefs could not be reached for their reaction concerning news reports linking them with the renowned athlete.

Currently, Sivasspor are placed 11th in the Super Lig log, already have international stars that includes Robinho, Carl Medjani, Arouna Kone, Gabriel Torje and Douglas in their squad.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...