Diego Maradona reveals who is better between Mourinho and Guardiola

Diego Maradona reveals who is better between Mourinho and Guardiola

Argentine football legend Diego Maradona has claimed that current Manchester United gaffer Jose Mourinho is a better manager than his counterpart from Manchester City Pep Guardiola.

Last season, Pep Guardiola helped Manchester City to win the Premier League title, while Jose Mourinho and his wards were unable to be decorated with any medal.

This term, Manchester City are in good form, while United are struggling in all competitions, but Diego Maradona believes Jose Mourinho is the best manager in the world.

"For me yes, Mourinho is the best.

"I would give Pep the merit of taking advantage of the launch that Johan Cruyff gave him.

"I have said on more than one occasion that tiki-taka was not invented by Guardiola. It was 'Flaco' Cruyff.

"At the moment Pep is able to choose any player in the world that he wants. That way tiki-taka is easier,'' Maradona told Marca.

Meanwhile, Manchester City are currently topping the Premier League standings with 32 points after 12 games played this term, while the Red Devils occupy eight position with 20 points.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...