Ronaldo shows he can make a good goalkeeper as he takes babymama Rodriguez to watch tennis (photos)

Ronaldo shows he can make a good goalkeeper as he takes babymama Rodriguez to watch tennis (photos)

Five-time world best player Cristiano Ronaldo and family took out time from football to catch a glimpse of Novak Djokovic in tennis action at the Nitto ATP Finals.

According to a UK Daily Mail report, the Juventus forward is currently on break, after skipping Portugal's game during the international break. He was spotted at London's O2 Arena courtside with his babymama and son to see Djokovic dispatch American John Isner in 73 minutes to win 6-4, 6-3.

Interestingly, during the match, the former Real Madrid star produced a goalkeeper's delight with the manner he caught a lose tennis ball in the crowd before returning it to the court during the Djokovic's match.

Speaking moments after the Djokovic admitted it was nice coming out tops.

"The match was great. I managed to have three breaks of serve, which is something like Mission Impossible against John.

"I managed to be in the right place at the right time. I thought I backed it up from the baseline. I played very solidly," Djokovic added.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...