BAD BELLE!! Jurgen Klopp Calls For Man City To Be Punished For Doing This

BAD BELLE!! Jurgen Klopp Calls For Man City To Be Punished For Doing This

Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp, believes UEFA should hand out punishments, if any club is found guilty of breaking the rules of Financial Fair Play (FFP).

At the end of a week that has seen a flurry of allegations levelled at Manchester City in the German media, Klopp says the Premier League champions should be punished, if they are found guilty of breaching any regulations.

"I heard about the Der Spiegel story but I didn't read it so far.

"It is difficult to comment but what I can say, in general, is that FFP is a really good thing. But we always thought that - if it is in place, they have to do something with it. I have no clue what happens (now).

"I know (the story) is about Paris Saint-Germain obviously and Man City. I'm not sure if other clubs are being talked about as well. That's all I can say. I think FFP is a good thing because it sets the rules and stuff like that. If everything is fine, then everything is fine.

"If not, then somebody should do something. That's all I can say but I have no clue about the real story," Klopp said, ahead of the Reds' leagye fixture against Fulham.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...