Barcelona legend Iniesta names the only Chelsea star he wants to play with and it is not Hazard

Barcelona legend Iniesta names the only Chelsea star he wants to play with and it is not Hazard

Barcelona legend Andres Iniesta has named Chelsea midfielder N'golo Kante as the only player he would love to play alongside on the pitch.
The 33-year-old ended his 16 year reign with the Spanish League champions this summer and join Japanese topflight side Vissel Kobe.
He has scored twice and created an assist in ten appearances for his Asian club side since he joined them in May.
Footbal365 however reports that the former Spain captain is hoping he can persuade the Blues star to join him in Japan.

"He's a player I'd like to have had in my team for many years," Iniesta told RMC Sport.
"He's not going to come to Japan, but he's definitely a player I love because of the work he does on the field and the confidence he has in his game .
"His mastery makes him the centrepiece of Chelsea and the France national team. "

French star Kante joined Chelsea in the summer of 2016 after winning the Premier League title with Leicester City.

He also helped the Blues clinch the title in his first year at the Stamford Bridge to become one of the few stars to have won the trophy back to back with different clubs.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...