See the Man City star who bought 27 tickets for his family to watch him play in UCL

See the Man City star who bought 27 tickets for his family to watch him play in UCL

Manchester City star Oleksandr Zinchenko on Tuesday, October 23, bought 27 tickets for friends and family to watch him in a Champions League game.
But he was disappointed by Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola who did not include the 21-year-old Ukrainian attacking midfielder in his squad that beat Shakhtar Donetsk.
He even shared the pre-match media duties with Pep Guardiola where he revealed he had shelled out for almost 30 tickets for the Champions League clash.
Oleksandr was confident of playing against his former club considering the injury sustained by Benjamin Mendy, but he was not even listed to sit on the bench despite training in Ukraine.

On Monday, Zinchenko said: "The time I spent in Shakhtar was one of the best times of my life. Would I celebrate if I scored? It's a very good question. Let's see what tomorrow brings!"

Meanwhile, Manchester City are leading Group F in the Champions League with six points after three games played so far.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...