Super Eagles star Alex Iwobi gets new chant from Arsenal fans and it is simply amazing

Super Eagles star Alex Iwobi gets new chant from Arsenal fans and it is simply amazing

Super Eagles star Alex Iwobi is now the toast of Arsenal fans at the Emirates following his man-of-the-match display against Leicester City.
The 22-year-old has improved vastly under the tutelage of Spanish manager Unai Emery this season.
The Gunners academy graduate has received plaudits from analysts and supporters of the club across social media for his five-star display against Claude Puel's side.

Fans came up with Mad Stuntman's classic song "I Like to Move it" in a chant, which describes something of beauty.

It was then changed to suit the Nigerian winger's name - 'I like to Move It, Move It' to 'Alex Iwobi, Iwobi', and the supporter enjoyed every bit of it.
A man named Carl Craiglist has claimed he invented the chant posting on Twitter: "What a glorious evening, thoroughly enjoyed that.
"Personal highlight was not the incredible third goal, but my Alex Iwobi chant finally catching on after three years."

And others were equally impressed..

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...