Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho names the only Chelsea star he wants to sign

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho names the only Chelsea star he wants to sign

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has shown interest in bringing Chelsea star Eden Hazard to Old Trafford according to Daily Star.
The Belgian star has been superb for the Blues so far this season - scoring seven goals in eight Premier League appearances.
He has also created three assists so far this season as the west London club remain unbeaten this term.

And the Red Devils boss is hoping he can reunite with the Russia 2018 bronze medal winner, but insisted that his club will not want to sell him.
Both teams clash on Saturday, October 20 in a tough English topflight encounter at the Stamford Bridge as both look to improve their status on the table.

"We had a good relationship, we were champions together, so I think the feelings are good, " Mourinho said.
"History says that when Eden Hazard is the best player in the Premier League, Chelsea is the champion.
"It happened with me, it happened with Antonio [Conte, in 2017] .
"The season is still in the beginning of course but, if he is the best player of the Premier League until now, which I think he is, Chelsea is top of the league because he's the kind of player who can make a huge difference.
"I would love to have him in Manchester United but I don't think Chelsea will sell him to Manchester United.
"It's a non-problem because Chelsea are led by intelligent and experienced people in football and I think they would never sell Eden to Manchester United."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...