Chelsea star threatens to leave the club, tells the Blues what they must do for him

Chelsea star threatens to leave the club, tells the Blues what they must do for him

Premier League giants Chelsea have been told that star defender Andreas Christensen will submit a transfer request if he does not return to the Blues' first team by Christmas.
Last season, the 22-year-old Danish professional footballer was given the chance in Chelsea's first team by former coach Antonio Conte.
But this term, Christensen has been struggling for form at Stamford Bridge under new manager Maurizio Sarri who prefers the pairing of David Luiz and Antonio Rudiger.
These two defenders have been impressive for Chelsea this season in their unbeaten run, and Christensen is not impressed watching games from the bench.

Christensen's father Sten, who also acts as his agent has gone on the attack on Danish TV.

He said: "If his situation doesn't change around Christmas, we'll obviously schedule a chat with Chelsea and say, 'okay, what can we do for Andreas? Can we move him?
"I don't think a loan is the optimal situation for Andreas. It's sort of either or.
"I think, unfortunately, Chelsea have too many players who just go out on loan if [the club] isn't going to use them and I don't think Andreas should get caught in that.
"I'm of the conviction that we'll attempt to move Andreas in the winter time if he's not playing Around Christmas, something else needs to happen,''
Sten said on Danish TV according to Daily Star UK.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...