La Liga giants Atletico Madrid keen on signing Chelsea star next summer

La Liga giants Atletico Madrid keen on signing Chelsea star next summer

Atletico Madrid are considering a move for Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas as he enters the final leg of his contract at Stamford Bridge.
According to a UK Daily Mail report citing The Mirror, the former Arsenal midfielder is wanted at the Wanda Metropolitano by club manager, Diego Simeone.
The Spaniard has been a regular in Chelsea set up since the arrival of 59-year-old Maurizio Sarri, but slowed down after an injury, at the commencement of the new campaign.

Since regaining fitness, Fabregas has the likes of N'Golo Kante, Mateo Kovacic, Jorginho, Ross Barkley and Ruben Loftus-Cheek to battle for a starting shirt.
However, the 31-year-old is ready to keep giving his best for the Blues after admitting a new lease of life under Sarri.

"I wish he came a bit earlier to be honest, it's a little bit late now in my career,' Fabregas was quoted as saying of the former Napoli boss last week. "Definitely I'm very happy with him.
"I'd love to stay at the club. I've been very happy for the last four years and a half, we've had great success, won many things.
"I feel I still have a lot of football left in me but it is now up to the club,"
Fabregas stressed.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...