Eden Hazard makes big revelation about Jose Mourinho, tenders an apology to the Man United boss

Eden Hazard makes big revelation about Jose Mourinho, tenders an apology to the Man United boss

Eden Hazard is unhappy with his role leading to the sack of Jose Mourinho at Chelsea in 2015 and would welcome another opportunity to work with the Red Devils manager in the future.
According to a UK Daily Mail report citing Belgium news channel HLN, the Blues playmaker revealed he was not at his best, at the start of 2015-16 campaign, which till date remains his lowest point of his professional life.
Insisting, nothing was wrong with Mourinho's style of play despite negative thoughts among football buffs, but he felt bad because his performances were not good enough to save the Portuguese harsh departure Chelsea.

"In 12 years I've only had one bad season, the last six months under Mourinho and it was partly my own fault. After the title, we asked Mourinho for extra holidays. I came back totally out of shape," noted Hazard, who was a member of the Blues squad that won the EPL title the previous campaign in 2015.

"Mourinho's image of an extremely defensive coach isn't completely right. He is far from adventurous like Guardiola, but the season in which we became champions, we made many goals and played good games.
"The last season under Mourinho was not enjoyable. We didn't win, we got into a sort of routine, training without having fun, it was better for all parties that we parted ways.
"But if I'm asked now about one coach with whom I want to work again, I would say Mourinho."

Speaking further, Hazard regrets he could have emerged a better player under Mourinho, but acknowledged that he has made efforts to make up with the respected football.
"I don't regret many things in my career, but that I have not been able to work with Mourinho at Chelsea anymore is one of them.
"We had a team that could win more trophies. We just ended up in a negative cycle.
"I sent him a message to say I was sorry he had gone and that I was sorry. We'd enjoyed all that success together, but this time we hadn't.
"I felt a little bit guilty because I'd been Player of the Year. I'd been one of the most decisive players, and then I performed less,"
Hazard submitted.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...